Business Law and Civil Litigation
Negotiate First. Litigate When Necessary.
Establishing a solid foundation for your business not only calls for a focus on practical matters like innovation and hard work, but also paying equally strong attention to the numerous legal matters that impact your company and demand planning and action. After serving businesses throughout Maryland for over 40 years, Jack Sturgill and his team thoroughly understand the legal necessities of setting up and running a company. We take the time to understand the plans and concerns of our clients and use our expertise to help them achieve their business goals.
Our services include:
- Business entity formation: We will go over your business plan with you and help you form a compatible entity so your plan can be executed effectively.
- Contracts and agreements: Let us negotiate and draft agreements and contracts on your behalf to help protect your interests, minimize your liability, and promote a beneficial business transaction.
- Commercial financing: Financing is important for both new and growing businesses. Jack and his team will help you avoid financing pitfalls and understand the complexities of commercial loans.
- Business counsel: We use our years of experience in Maryland business law to provide you with routine legal counsel and help you conduct business planning for the future.
- Mergers and acquisitions: We will guide you through the steps involved in buying or selling a business, carrying out a merger and other important corporate changes.
- Business litigation: When disputes arise, the Law Office of Jack R. Sturgill will strive to resolve matters in a way that benefits your business while saving you time, money, and goodwill. When litigation is the only solution, we will zealously represent your interests.
Let the Law Office of Jack R. Sturgill take the burden of legal matters off of your shoulders so you can focus on developing your company. By assisting you to negotiate commercial leases, drafting contracts, or offering counsel as matters arise, the Law Office of Jack R. Sturgill helps ensure that your interests are protected and your liability minimized.
If you have questions about Maryland business law and how it might apply to your particular venture, contact us today and set up a free consultation.